Friday, March 9, 2012

Collage #1


(1) Highland Rose, (2) Antique Pearls, (3) Yarn Clouds, (4) 16 Circles, (5) Square 19 of 99, (6) Pretty Petals, (7) Spring Fling, (8) Esther's Square, (9) Multi-Color Flower, (10) Circle of Friends, (11) Flower Square, (12) Love & Honor, (13) Morning Glory

This was the first afghan I decided I would do when I began this journey, as I am the only person in my home for whom I have not yet made an afghan. Everyone else has at least one. So, this is just for me. The patterns that jump out at me due to their amazing textures or due to the results I've seen from other people's color changes go into this one. This is the one that will *pop* for me. I'm loving it so far. (=

Yarns used:
Herrschner's Worsted 8: Sunshine
Red Heart Super Saver: E300-311 White
Red Heart Super Saver: E300-319 Cherry Red

Hook used: I

No comments:

Post a Comment