Saturday, December 10, 2011

008/365 - Highland Rose

by Karen Ferguson

Can I just say that I love this square? I love this square!



I started this with a white flower over a red background, but then I realized I'd miscounted somewhere and had one too few petals on my flower. )= So, I frogged back to the yellow center (which had exactly the right number of stitches) and did a red flower ... mostly due to the fact that I already had the red piled on my desk from frogging it to get back to the messed up white flower. I absolutely love how it turned out. This is another I would definitely do again.

Pattern link on Ravelry.

Yarns used:
Herrschner's Worsted 8: Sunshine
Red Heart Super Saver: E300-311 White
Red Heart Super Saver: E300-319 Cherry Red

Hook used: I

No comments:

Post a Comment