Friday, December 2, 2011

003/365 Snowfall

I'm a little late on posting ... Didn't have access to the computer. )= So, without further ado, here's my square from Tuesday:




It's a lovely 12" square by Aurora Suominen. I'm actually thinking of frogging it and doing it over again. I don't like that the variegated yarn hides the texturing that's designed into the square. I'd like that to shine through. A solid color will work much better for that ... perhaps the red? (Actually, I'm switching reds, too. This one looks too orange once it's worked up.)

Pattern link on Ravelry.

Yarns used:
Red Heart Super Saver: Hot Red
Bernat Super Value: 53044 True Grey
Bernat Super Value: 07711 Navy
Bernat Camouflage: 00484 Snow Ghost

Hook used: I

Updated 2011-12-10 at 6:26 pm to add better photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment