Thursday, September 20, 2012

Heartfelt Apology

To all my faithful readers, I want to offer my sincerest apology for having left you hanging. It's been over 6 months since my last post, and you all deserve better than that. I'm truly sorry.

My life, as I knew it, turned completely upside-down in March of this year, and I have been working diligently to try to hold as much of it together as I was able. That hasn't been easy; however, with the assistance of some truly wonderful people and by the grace of God, I've managed to get to the point where I feel like I'm getting to the other side. Make no mistake, my circumstances haven't really changed from what they were 6 months ago. I'm just praying more, which has led to my feeling much more like myself.

I am woefully far behind on my goal to work a granny square each day for a full year. I've picked up my hook only on a few occasions since "my life got flipped, turned upside-down" (many thanks, there, Mr. Smith). I'd like to say that this will mark the beginning of part two on my square-a-day journey, but I honestly don't know that I'll be able to tackle it that methodically. So, for now, just know that I'm still breathing and that I intend to start posting again soon. It just may be a bit more sporadic than I'd originally planned.

Thanks you all for your support and understanding.

~Ruth

2 comments:

  1. So glad your back. I missed seeing your granny creations. Hang in there.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete