Wednesday, February 22, 2012

077-088/365 - Bernat CAL Clue #1

by Bernat



Yes, I joined another mystery CAL. There are no photos with the patterns, but each one is charted. SO you have a basic idea of what the finished motif will look like. Also, it's very scripted. You're told to choose 1 main color, 3 coordinating contrast colors, and 1 contrasting color from a different color family. Then you're told exactly how many of each motif to work and in what colors.

This is my color inspiration for this afghan:



I absolutely adore the Design Seeds web site! So many cool color combinations. I can get lost just perusing the pictures.

Pattern link on Ravelry.

Yarns used:
I Love This Yarn!: #797 Light Taupe
I Love This Yarn!: #292 Amethyst
I Love This Yarn!: #290 Orchid
I Love This Yarn!: #300 Grape
(Not yet used: Red Heart Super Saver #E300-0631 Light Sage)

Hook used: H




No comments:

Post a Comment